[at-l] 2005 Soruck Attendees...HELP!- Take 2

Take 2 on Soruck attendees list with corrections and additions.  We're up to 69 now.

The list is in alphabetical order according to trail name.  If someone you know or your trail name &/or real name is not on here that did attend the Soruck, please reply to this message either on or off list to me and I'll keep tabs of it and post a final list.  (And, please correct me on any spelling!)

?-Cheryl (Janice Joplin? LOL) ?
?-Marta Clark
?-Rogene ?
?-Thomas?
(None)-Paul Benson
(None)-Linda Beja
anklebear-?
Birdman ?
Black Wolfe - Bruce W. Calkins
Captain Chaos-?
Chainsaw-David Hicks
Chief-??
Circuit Rider-?
DaleAmerica-Dale Moore
Dancin Free-Marietta ?
Dawg-Rosalen Seagroves
Dutch Treat-Jan Benschop
Free Spirit-Francis ?
?-Mr. Francis ?
Fubar-??
Greenbriar-Gary Ticknor
Hopeful-Lamar Powell
Hummingbird-Linda Benschop
Hunter-?
Hunter's companion-Becky ?
Kinnickinic-?
Lonewolf-?
Lookout-Tattoo Granny's hubby ??
Macon Tracks-Randy Moore
Mainframe-Doug Mathews
Mizter Spiff-??
Moonbeam-Debbie Sherman
Moose-Matt Pulsts
Mrs. Moose-Megan Pulsts
Nightwalker-Frank Looper
Nimblewill Nomad-M. J. Eberhart
Mrs. Nomad-Dwinda Eberhart
Nocona-??
Not to Worry-Ed Speer
Not Yet-Janie Moore
OJ-Brandi ?
Orange Bug-Bill Thorneloe
Ox-Frank Lafond
Peanuts-IJ (& her beautiful pooch Mocha)
POG-Karen Sousa
Pittsburg-Richard Mann
Mrs. Pittsburg-Barb Mann
Rock Dancer-?