[at-l] PA Ruck Food List #5 - Your attention is needed -

The following is a list of items WE STILL NEED. Please make a selection and
email  to Marsha at: ATrailHiker@Adelphia.net
Thanks!

Hams, meatloaf, chickens, roasts
BBQ
casseroles
Sausages
pasta dishes
baked beans and/or bean dishes
beef stew
beef stroganoff
pizza(s)
vegan/vegetarian dishes
hot vegetable dish
Salads-green, fruit
pies, cakes, cookies, any type desserts
donuts & muffins
soups & chilies for Saturday lunch benefit
Mexican dinner we need taco shells & fresh veggies, Mexican/Hispanic
Asian/Thai dishes
dips?
1 large can of decaf
more creamers/half-n-half - LOTS of coffee drinkers :)
sugar
teas
rolls?
foils, plastic wrap
large garbage bags
more Eating utensils - plastic forks & spoons -

PLEASE BRING YOUR CROCK POTS, ELECTRIC SKILLETS, ROASTERS, ETC. and
extension cords/power supply cords FOR ANY COOKING THAT IS NEEDED FOR YOUR
DISH.  THERE IS VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
FOR STOVE USAGE THIS YEAR !  PRECOOKED-PREPARED DISHES ARE APPRECIATED.

Here is what we have so far:

Friday night dinner:

Bean burrito fixins (vegetarian also)
Spicy Rice dish
Shredded Mexican Cheeses, flour tortillas, 1 salsa, 2 sour creams, jar
sliced jalepenos
2 x-large bags of tortilla chips
Meat for tacos
....we need taco shells & fresh veggies, and ANY other dish you'd like to
bring - for this menu......

Saturday lunch benefit:

1 Chili
1 Black bean soup
Breads

Saturday dinner:

1 ham
1 pork roast
Bean burgers
Potato salad
Hot macaroni & cheese casserole
Pasta Salad

Desserts:
Stitches
Camo
Greenbriar
Marsha
Gary

Misc.

Breads
Garlic Butter
hot sauce
2 pounds butter/oleo
2 cans coffee
3 generic boxes of coffee creamer
Paper plates, paper bowls, eating utensils & napkins