[at-l] Kokopelli Trail water caches?

Before we spring lots of money to an outfitter to cache water on the UT-CO
Kokopelli Trail I thought I would pose the question to anyone on these
lists. Would anyone like to cache water along the 145-mile, dry Kokopelli
Trail for us in late July or early August of next year?

Here is what I am thinking: Drop 2 or 3 gallons at each location along the
trail. The drops would be determined by how accessible the trail is to
vehicles (may require 4wd vehicle) and how far we can hike in a day. (We are
probably talking about 6-8 drops.) Marking the drops with a GPS and/or
detailed description of where the each cache is located. Emailing the
information to us. Since I am not sure of the passability of the roads I
hate to specify exactly where the drops should occur. The first 85 miles
seems pretty accessible from side roads off  I-70. The last 33 miles looks
accessible from Moab. In between is a 4wd road described as eroded and
rough.

Anybody up for the challenge? email me offline.

Thanks
 Ken
www.gottawalk.com