[at-l] AT Photos from Gabby's 2004 thru hike

Art:

      Those are fabulous!  I liked 'em all, but especially Hiking out of Lehigh
Gap, Rime Ice from Bigelow Mt, Bernie on PA Rocks, and my most favorite,
Katahdin from Dam on Rainbow Lake.  That last one is magical.  Great journal,
too, though I'm not through reading it.  Stopped to admire the scenery...

cheers,
Longhaul

Richard A. Calkins
Department of Institutional Integrity
The World Bank Group
(202) 458-2485
Cell (703) 901 -5981

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.

                      Art Cloutman
                      <art@crystalacres        To:       at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
                      nh.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [at-l] AT Photos from  Gabby's 2004 thru hike
                      at-l-bounces@back
                      country.net

                      01/19/2005 09:21
                      AM

I have finally finished posting my digital photos to my journal at
trailjournals.com/artcloutman/.  There are over 400 from the 1200
shots I took on my hike.  I took few photos on rainy or misty days
fearing damage to my camera.   Maybe I should have brought a
disposable camera for such days.

Gabby Art Cloutman
--

Life is Good!!!