[at-l] Trail Magic Website?

> South Walker
> If you organize this thing enough it will be an "event" and not trail
magic.

Hmm...good point, Jim.  So, what about a hiker event website?  :-)

One thing that I wanted to make clear is that only the people who wanted &
requested that their trail magic be made known to the public would have
their information posted there upon request.  I am made aware of lots of
people that go out and perform trail magic.  I wouldn't ever post
information like that unless someone asked me to.

Shelly Hale