[at-l] SORUCK returnee

At 06:09 PM 1/18/2005 -0500, Gadog430 wrote:
>Something happened today that puts everything into stark perspective.
>
>I got a call this afternoon that one of my daughter's best friends died last
>night as a the result of a massive stroke that was possibly brought on by
>Spinal Meningitis. She was 11 1/2. I know that this isn't the best subject,
>but I am asking all of you to keep my friend Denise and her dear daughter
>Kelsey in your prayers. We are just devastated. Utterly devastated.
>
>Dawg

Now the sun will rise as brightly

Now the sun will rise as brightly
as if no misfortune had occurred in the night.
The misfortune has fallen on me alone.
The sun - it shines for everyone.
You must not keep the night inside you;
you must immerse it in eternal light.
A little light has been extinguished in my household;
Light of joy in the world, be welcome.

Friedich Ruckert
English translation by Emily Ezust