[at-l] SORUCK returnee

I am so sorry for your community's loss. There is no better subject than
reminding each other of the importance of family and life.

Many suggest to us that the trail isn't going anywhere. Often, the journey
is far afield of the trail.

Hug your daughter for each of your friends. She has begun a life long
journey to understand life itself.

OrangeBug