[at-l] SORUCK returnee

Hey, OB!

It was so great to see you in person this weekend.  I like the new look
without the beard ... niiiccceeee.  :-)

You could tell Saturday morning that you didn't feel that well.  I hope you
get over this cold quickly.

I do have one suggestion for feeding the kitchen help...they should be the
first in line!  Once the food is prepared they should grab up a plate and
pile it high with first dibs on all of the selections.  Then and only then
should the pig holler can be performed.  LOL

Shelly Hale