[at-l] Pa Ruck ride needed

Let me know if you are coming - even if I can't make it for the whole
weekend, I'd get there so you can take these storage keys back down for me
;) Think I might make it though, if Tricks or Jester decide to go. Or maybe
Detour will be around. He just left by the way - dropped off my pack and
stuff. Thanks for letting me leave it there - and for everything else.

Call me when  ya get a chance - use the house number though, not the cell.

Hugs :)

Red