[at-l] SORUCK report...

In a message dated 1/17/2005 6:00:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yugrekih@yahoo.com writes:

> If we return to NOC next year - and have proper advance planning,
> centralized reservations, and an accurate head count -

I just got off the phone and they don't start taking reservations for 2006
until late October.   This should allow us time to reserve Kleinrath Hall or a
suitable alternative, cabin C and reserve and fill all of cabin D prior to the
30 day prior to the event cutoff date.

Sly