[at-l] SoRuck this past weekend

" Next year I am making more Apple Crisp. Tons of people said they didn't
get any, and I have huge apologies for that."

Now Ga Dawg...that was the big disappointment for me this weekend.  I just
wasn't fast enough to get any of your goodies, only a small bite of the
meatloaf.  I have never seen such a hungry crowd. ( I got up at 5 a.m. and
made bread....2 loaves of sesame egg braid, 2 honey molasses, one large 7
grain and oh, what is that Italian bread called...I am too tired to
remember, but it tastes kind of like pizza.)  I put the large platter down
and, within 10 minutes it was ALL gone! It was just amazing.

Since there are so many wonderful descriptions of this excellent adventure,
I won't add much.  The nicest surprise for us was having Eb (Nimblewill
Nomad) and Dwinda arrive.  It was so nice to see so many old friends.  Cabin
C was the most "happening" place all weekend and where we had the most fun.
Last night we spent the night with Eb, Dwinda, Shelltowee and Waterfall at S
and W's home.  I have to tell you that we are still talking about
Waterfall's amazing talent playing the piano and creating her own
compositions.  She is spellbinding and we both could of listened to her all
night!  WF had to go to work this morning and Shelltowee made us a great
breakfast and we all said our goodbyes.  It was a fit ending to an amazing
weekend.

I agree that we should have future RUCKS at NOC.  It was a memorable, family
weekend.
Now....tomorrow we head back to Florida and warmer weather.
Hugs, Hummingbird