[at-l] A RUCK Question

On Saturday evening we watched a video that seemed to be by someone named
Lion King or something such as that.  No one has mentioned it as a favorite.  I
think this was largely because no one could hear it but a few very near the DVD
player.  It didn't seem to have much ability to get louder, and there was an
awful amount of noise still from the kitchen.  Yeah, I contributed to that at
times too.  Once in the kitchen, I'd just forget what was going on and the
needs of the people in the main hall.

I'd like to know more about the film at least.  Whose was it?  Who brought
it?

This much I did gather:  his trailname really fit.

Kinnickinic