[at-l] SORUCK report...

In a message dated 1/17/2005 6:00:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yugrekih@yahoo.com writes:

> If we return to NOC next year - and have proper advance planning,
> centralized reservations, and an accurate head count - we will have an
> outstanding event with a number of planned hikes, planned
> presentations-seminars-discussions in the hall, a show-and-tell area
> for vendors/manufacturers/organizations, and a better setup for feeding
> the masses...

What do you mean IF!!!  It was great, or . . . was it just the weather?  No
matter.  I move that we make our main reservations now.  Now.

It was wonderful.  Thank you, Barb, for attending the kitchen as you did.
Thank you, Pittsburgh, for bringing Barb and for making everything work so well.

Kinnickinic