[at-l] SoRuck this past weekend

> Dear you-didn't-miss-much Shoe,

And there was also the fact that George debuted a new, lighter, maybe even
more efficient stove. It's very pretty, it's tiny, and I'll let y'all know
how a semi-scientific test proves out with pepsi can. red-bull can and the
heavier but also nice brasslite works out.

One thing new is that George has teamed up with another stovemaker, and they
have combined resources to have an even better manufacturing process (if you
can believe that). If you have one of his first or second generation stoves
you may not, but it's true! I'm just sayin'...  (Why did Felix have to
trademark that? It fits so well for so many things? Wah.)

Frank