[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception

" intrusion of modernity on the trail seems to irritatesome, but that is a
visual annoyance equal to bright colors (oops, I also wear a red jacket when
hiking)."

I don't get irratated much anymore, but I do like a feeling of isolation in
the woods.

I think my gray tent stands a much better chance of going unseen than a
bright yellow one, BTW.  To my way of thinking that is a good thing.  For me
and for others.

Rick B