[at-l] SO RUCK Rerucktions

My first one is that it brings a big, warm hug kind of feeling into the
winter state of one's being.

My second is that there are Hikers and Feasters at Rucks.  (See the current
list of foods for the PA RUCK.)  Some are both.  All are of the same Heart.

NOC is The Place for the SO RUCK.  We should reserve now.  We kind of
displaced the SOLO students a little, I think, but they should be incorporated at
least as they were this time.  (We took over the kitchen.  Some of them enjoyed
the reason why.)

Breakfast calls.

Kinnickinic