[at-l] Back home

Last night at church, I met a man I hadn't met before.

"I'm Jim," he said, shaking my hand.

"Hi, I'm Waterfall," I replied. He looked at me kind of strangely, and
I realized what I'd said. "Um ... I mean ... I'm Nina."

That little transistion from the hiking world to the "other" world can
be so difficult sometimes!

It was sooo good to be with hiker friends, to be "Waterfall" for a
weekend. Had a great time at the SoRuck, seeing old friends and making
new ones. I'm not very equipped to give a "SoRuck" report because we
had to go back home for a few hours on Saturday, and I slept too late
on Sunday for the much-lauded breakfast.

Best things about the weekend, for me (in no particular order):

1. Weathercarrot's DVD on the AT--loved it!
2. Spur's CDT slide show
3. The fact that there were at least four 2000 SoBo's there!
4. Music and laughter and friendship in Cabin C on Saturday night
5. NOC--what a great location!!
6. Just seeing everyone. It's been a while since I've been able to
make it to a hiker get-together, and the whole weekend just really
lifted my spirits.

Thanks to all who worked so hard to make this such a great weekend!!

Waterfall

--
http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com