[at-l] quiet here now

In a message dated 1/15/05 17:19:51 Eastern Standard Time,
readyhiker@yahoo.com writes:

> And you should expect a lot of "noise" in the
> week or so after the Ruck as everyone reports
> and/or reminisces over good times had.  ;-)

While the RUCK is not an official function of ALDHA some of the members are
participating so I wonder if Ready will be including some of the experiences in
the newsletter?  And before I neglect it once more -- The last issue of The
Long Distance Hiker was filled with good information.  I like the format and it
seemed like it had a lot of news.  Nice work!

Skylander