[at-l] New photo album at backcountry.net

Only TIME keeps from from relocating to the Big Island. I've already acquired my retirement acreage there, but it'll be from 8-11 years before I can get my pension AND the ever important medical benefits...I'm hoping for the "golden handshake".
(Plus, before I move, my plan is to attempt a thru-hike)
-"Camo"
PS: The first set of 10 pictures loaded OK this AM, but now there are 7 more to see...