[at-l] Perception/Quote

In a message dated 1/13/2005 10:23:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Well, not wholly a farce. My frequent reminders of the job the Maine
> Appalachian Trail Land Trust has taken on has produced several thousand badly
> needed dollars.

Too bad you weren't set up to take money or credit cards online.  It would be
easy enough to set up a Paypal account.  At a reasonable rate of $.30 plus
2.9% per transaction for receiving payments, or in this case donations, you may
get lazy people like myself to send you some dough from time to time.  Since
it's a charity you may get an even better deal.

Check it out.

www.paypal.com

Sly