From: "Gadog430" <gadog430@charter.net>
To: "The List" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:47 PM
Subject: [at-l] Final Update-Saturday night Fever Dinner

The bringin List (not to be confused with the List list):

Miss Janet: Salad
Leslie Booher (who is a girl I might add): Salad dressing and a Ham and
salad toppings & plates
Doug Mathews (one T please): Salad and a store bought dessert
Greenbrier: Desserts (everyone's new best friend)
Linda not Patton but Beja: Deviled Eggs and White Chili (I am still highly
highly interested in this)
David Hicks (chainsaw): A treat for our veggie friends
Dancin Free: S'mores fixings and paper goods
Swallowtail: Salad add-ons or a layered salad and bowls
Tennessee Tom: Ice
Tin Man: Cups and platsicware
Dale America: I emailed him to bring something....I hope he knows what. lol
Linda Benschop: Homemade bread and honey butter

There are others that volunteered to bring things, and although I may not
have written your name down, I did mark the items needed off my shoppign
list. So if you can, please bring whatever it was we talked about. If
someone still wants to just pick something extra up just in case, the four
things that I suggest that we may not have enough of are plastic or Chinette
bowls, butter, bread or rolls and ice.

My personal list is that I am bringing:
Meatloafs (9-beacuse we also have a ham from Leslie)
10 lbs of mashed potatoes (fair warning-peelings on and I need cutters)
Green beans-One huge can
Disposable Ham pan
Homemade Apple Crisp (and no, you can't move in and eat them all the time)

Anyone is welcome to use any kitchen utensil I have as long as it reappears.

See ya Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dawg

Ps. Hard to believe I actually manage millions of dollars a month.