Ticked off lurker was [at-l] Perception/Quote

Already every body,

I may be in lurker mode, but I have hadit with all this
crap.  The reason I left this list was because of these same
issues.  Some people on this list want to live in the
previous century.  Do it and don't bitch to the list that
others want to live in the 21 st century.  I don't tell you
how to hike, don't tell me how to hike.  I disagree with you
opinion, I ignore you, unless you make a valid point.  Then I
will mail you off list.  If I agree with you I don't take any
action.  If you post interesting sites, I go to them and read
and digest.  I am totally sick of the knee jerk reactions on
this list.  I have two suggestions and as such you may or may
not take my suggestions.  I could care less either way, but
from my experience (and I can speak only for myself) these
suggestions may be useful.
1.  Get a life.
2.  Go on a hike.  Cheers,

Grey Owl