[at-l] Fw: [WomenHikers] Neat possible food people.

This site was posted on the WH...just thought I'd pass it along.

Shelly Hale
----- Original Message -----
From: Anna Ault
To: Women Hikers
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: [WomenHikers] Neat possible food people.

  I was rummaging through my favorites, and came across this site,
which I must have bookmarked in a previous life.   I haven't ordered
from them yet (that I can recall!)  but they look like a nice source
for pack food for those who like to mix together this and that to boil
in hot water.

I think that their custom blend feature seems very cool!   I am
thinking I'll order a few things from them for a granola and a soup
mix, and when I get the recipes worked out, I can order a large batch
blended for me.  Then I can just pack it in baggies, and be on my way.

http://www.myspicer.com/

Anyways, I just thought I'd share.

PennyBright

--
http://long_trails.blogspot.com/

The WomenHikers List.  A Woman's Place Is On The Trail!