[at-l] SoRuck

Stop it this instant!  Y'all are making me really sorry I won't be SoRucking...

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of David Hicks
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:27 PM
To: Gary Ticknor; atl
Subject: Re: [at-l] SoRuck

Bake, watch granddaughters, bake, watch granddaughters, bake, watch
granddaughters; woops weren't watching close enough, top layer of cake will
have to have a small piece missing and look a bit strange.  Hope SORUCK'ers
don't mind.

Now, on to baking the sourdough, which has been working in refrigerator for 24
hours.

Chainsaw