[at-l] Perception/Quote

Before this thread degenerates, I'll toss out one more quote on "the
basics" of thoughtful, respectful discourse, which is what I was
driving at yesterday.
The sentiments contained therein require no creed, or belief, although
some creeds and beliefs do point to this. Direct experience, can't
beat it with a stick.
The quote, from Kubler-Ross (a Swiss research scientist who spent more
than a little time with dying people as they were assessing 'What Was
THAT All About?') strikes at the core of things. The basics.
It came across my desk THIS morning.

I'm sure some will argue the sentiments contained therein even this
one, but there you have it - human beings. Gotta love 'em!

It's also a good sentiment to toss out before the SoRuck, which I will
sorely miss  attending this year. Sob!

Everyone, have chili and a pancake for me!

Long-Distance Hugs,
Non-Rucking Shoester

Quote:
      "I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other
than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of
kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love.
You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame
that heals our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our
lives. It is our connection to God and to each other."
      -- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/