[at-l] Perception/Quote

janl2@mindspring.com said " ...but we DO play a role in creating our own
reality..."

and then RoksnRoots@aol.com  said "...These are people who when ATC makes a
desperately
needed move by changing its name can only make superficial *negative* comments
about the move without showing any understanding of exactly why they did..."

If I were on the run from the cops or the Mafia, I "might" need, desperately,
to change my name.  Is it really necessary for anyone to know what the letters
"REI" stand for?

Personally constructed "reality" is temporary, subject to immediate and drastic
alteration when the "real" reality sends a tsunami.

Reputations count even more than ounces count.  A reputation for splitting
hairs and worrying about logos or names is the path of irrelevance.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03