[at-l] AT pics w/music

At 10:04 PM 1/12/2005 -0500, Frank Looper wrote:
> > Photos in Black & White. Unusual these days. Very nice. Too bad the song
> > gets chopped short at the end.
> >
>Remember good old 32 ASA Panatomic X? Better have a tripod and a good light
>meter...
>
>:-)

Yes. I grew up on B&W, still shoot it fairly regularly using 120 roll film.
In these digital days though most photos are shot in color although it is
entirely possible to shoot digital B&W or convert in your computer after.
Actually you would be converting *back* to B&W since the digital sensors
*are* B&W. The camera produces the color image by running the light through
RGBG filters then converts each pixel to color based on an algorithm,
except for the Fuji Foveon system which uses 3 sensors each with an R,G or
B filter, but that is probably more than you wanted to know anyway. Yes, I
remember Panatomic but Ilford Pan F was/is a better film.