[at-l] That precise moment of time- for Felix

> I will say that the other three things that perplex me are things
> like...there has to be an exact moment in time  when a piece of meat goes
> bad. One specific second...if you drop it on
the grille right NOW....it's good...one second later, and you turn green if
you eat it...

>What is that moment called??

Sounds like a "turning point" to me.

South Walker southwalker@barefootfarm.com
ME-GA 1999
In hiking there is no special recognition given for speed, style,
or finesse. There are only those who do the hike and those who don't.