[at-l] Perception/Quote

Nina Utne is a very wise person. She and her family has had a long history over several generations with the coastal Maine town where I live. She spent all her summers here while growing up and returns annually for vacations with family members who own property in town. She spoke at our town land trust's annual meeting last summer on "a sense of place," the joy of having and preserving roots in a community.

Weary