[at-l] PA Ruck Attendance List

Umm, let's not get the large corporate entities involved with an informal
event like the Ruck.  It's one thing to have a couple small, independent
manufacturers show us the stuff they make that we can't see by going to an
outfitter, it's another thing entirely to have the REIs, EMSs, and Galyans
(now Dicks Sporting Goods), coming out.  Plus, I'm guessing that "the park"
and/or "the hostel", would probably frown on such a visible display of
corporate support.

Plus, I'm guessing that any REI employee planning on attending the Ruck is
probably looking to get away from work rather than bring it with them.  ;-)

Mara
Sitiches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor