[at-l] Svea 123 question

<<You have one of these, don't you?  Does yours have packing material, like
cotton IN the fuel tank.  Is it safe to take this out ?  What purpose does
it serve ?

Also, when I burn Coleman fuel in it, there is a small flame which comes
from the screw-on fuel cap (right in the center).  It has the pump adapter
screw lid.  How for the life of me, does one replace the gasket ?  It's as
hard as a rock.??>>

I had one years ago. What I think should be in the fuel tank is a wick to
get the fuel from the bottom of the tank to the burner.

Next: STOP USING THAT CAP AND GET A NEW ONE!!!
Now that I have your attention, that part of the screw on cap is the safety
valve, which appears to be getting ready to let go. When it does you're
going to have three feet of flame coming out of the side of your stove.
And when you buy a new cap it will have the gasket in it so you won't have
to replace it...

skeeter