[at-l] Digests Font in Outlook

Damn!

All of a sudden (yesterday) the AT-L digests started showing up in a
different font than I use for my e-mails (Aerial or some such).  This is
a pain only because my eyes are used to dealing with e-mail in another
font (a fixed width font).  They always USED to show up in my font.  The
last two have not.  Anyone know how to deal with this?

Ke Kaahawe