[at-l] OT- Fun Site

--- Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> I spent 75% of my 3 years in my chosen MOS. I knew
> guys who enlisted to go
> to (fill in a country), went there and stayed only a
> few weeks/months
> before being reassigned to Vietnam. Only the Army

Hey..just thought of something. Read yesterday in Time
MAgazine (or was it CNN online?) how the army is
thinking of re-training in-house army accountants,
cooks, etc. to be infantry/logistics and out-sourcing
these other positions. Seems somewhat similar to the
late 60s/early 70s.

The manpower crunch is indeed bad right now for some
positions.

Glad I have the oppurtunity to enjoy the outdoors and
my generation did not really have the spectre of full
scale war on them. My youngesy brother and others
though....

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com