[at-l] PA Ruck Attendance List

Hi everyone, I just joined the list last week.  Marsha, I was the bean
burger guy at last year's PA RUCK.  I'll be there this year, with bean
burgers again since people seemed to like them.  Hopefully I'll have a
chance to cook them ahead of time.  Last year was a lot of fun, and I'm
really looking forward to coming again.

Phil

P.S. Since we're on the subject, and if anyone is interested, this is the
recipe.  It doesn't exactly lend itself to backpacking (!), except I suppose
if you were doing a short trip and it were cold enough outside for the mix
to keep from spoiling, you could pre-mix everything and just fry it up in
camp.
http://vegetarian.allrecipes.com/az/BttrBnBrgrs.asp
I use Italian bread crumbs instead of crackers, and much less oil.  You may
have to play around with the oil/bread crumbs ratio.

> Here is a list of things that were brought last year:
> Bean patties-who made those anyway and are you coming this year?

> Marsha
> Amy M.
> Gary Roberts
> REI Employees(?)