[at-l] Perception/Quote

...<http://www.christianitytoday.com/bc/2005/001/3.8.html>. .
> I personally observe more harm from those coming from negativity and
> invalidation than those coming from a more mellow and centered place...

Sorry, but "mellow" is a hot-button word for me.  People who describe
themselves or others as "mellow" (in my experience) tend to be violent people.

Oh, of course, the violence is always the other guy's fault, but violence it
is.

It is also true in my reality that people who talk most about religion
understand more about manipulation for remuneration than about religion.

Sorta like "Those who can, do--those who can't, collect donations."

The exact second in which a bit of food goes bad is called the "Roach" limit.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03