[at-l] perplexing yankee bridges

Clark Wright wrote:

> OK, I'll bite this time - what are the other three most perpexling
> things felix has encountered in a while? :)

Statute of limitations, Clark...surely you're familiar with that little
nugget of our legal system. You've waited too long for the answer to
this question to be timely. I will say that the other three things that
perplex me are things like...there has to be an exact moment in time
when a piece of meat goes bad. One specific second...if you drop it on
the grille right NOW....it's good...one second later, and you turn green
if you eat it...What is that moment called??  Another thing...do
buzzards eat dead buzzards? Hell, I don't know.