[at-l] perplexing yankee bridges

OK, I'll bite this time - what are the other three most perpexling
things felix has encountered in a while? :)
----------------------------
Richard (ATsomeday) wrote:

>  The ATC map show the Mohawk Trail going east (right) near the bridge,
> so maybe that's what's causing the uncertainty?

yeah, my map (also an ATC map) show the Mohawk Trail...and, I believe
that is part of the 'loop'. It doesn't show the AT staying on the road
(which I did), though. This has been one of the 4 most perplexing things
I've encountered in a while.

> Thanks for thinking of me and leaving the cottage cheese.  It should
> really be nicely fermented now and quite flavorful!  I'll certainly
> look for it if I get to hike the Knobstone Trail this year!

It's only been there for...7 months...it should still be good.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.