[at-l] Does anybody have an URSACK for sale?

> Why do you want an URSACK for East Coast hiking? Our black
> bears are still good with regular bear bagging and use of
> cables when available.
>
> OrangeBug

Most places. There are persistent bears in problem locations. For example
there was a female bear at Lake Colden in the Adirondacks more than 20 years
ago that got somebody's bag almost everynight. She recognised ropes tied to
trees and would bite them to drop the load, or almost anything else that was
tried.