[at-l] Count down to the SORUCK...

We are a few days from the SORUCK.  Can't wait.  I'll be arriving by
6pm.  Others will be handling to 'where-do-we-go-and-what-do-we-do'
chores (at Kleinrath Hall) before I arrive.  I will be handling that
after I arrive...

Please print out a copy of the NOC map
(http://www.soruck.com/nocmap.jpg) and refer to it when reading the
info below...

When you arrive at NOC, go over the "New Bridge".  At the end of the
bridge, go (bear right) over the railroad tracks.  After the tracks,
turn left up the steep hill.  Follow that for a short distance until it
(sort of) levels out.  To the left is the cabins, you may park there.
To the right is the Basecamp, you may park there.  These places are
within 100 feet of one another, so park in one or the other, it doesn't
matter...

If you plan on arriving early in the day, please email me and I'll give
you some work to do to get things ready for the others that are
arriving later...

If you plan on arriving in the late afternoon or sometime in the
evening, please go to Kleinrath Hall (between the cabins).  Everything
you need will be there (keys, nametags, info).  If you plan on arriving
Saturday, there will be people around to point you in the proper
direction...

I will not be able to answer any further questions before the weekend.
If you have questions, they will be answered when you arrive...

=====
Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, and Wilson the Trail Dog