[at-l] Re Timeframes and Journals and Such

Frank:

My best of wishes. Just remember that it's the journey that's important, not
the destination. I knew by Erin, TN that my chances of completing the entire
trail were nebulous at best. Nor were my speculations wrong. But,
nevertheless, those six months and three days, increasingly have influenced
everything I've done since. My advice is to listen to what your body tells
you, and what the surroundings tell you. Enjoy the journey, and let the
journey determine the destination.

My only goal was to continue until weather or Katahdin stopped me. I made
Katahdin. I didn't make all the trail. I've never regretted the choices.
Nothing I've ever done has so influenced my life in the years since.

Weary

Thanks a lot Bob. Encouragement from you means a lot to me, especially as I
argued with you so bad while I was in so much pain.

I'm really sorry for that. We don't have to agree on everything to be
friends.

:-)
Frank