[at-l] SORUCK fundraising eliminated...

The SORUCK fundraisers are making too many people unhappy, so I shall
eliminate them.  The '$3.00 soup, salad, chili fundraising lunch' is
now a 'soup, salad, chili lunch'.  Please bring your favorite soup,
salad or chili for this meal.  The 'silent garage sale' will stay
because we need $25 for a cleaning fee for Kleinrath Hall.  Whatever
money is left over, I'll send to the ATC.  So please bring whatever
gear that you no longer use or need...

=====
Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, and Wilson the Trail Dog