[at-l] Trip report

Marsha wrote:

>Your hike sounds like something I would do if I could hike in the winter.

You'da stayed with Andy and Liz? Kewl...

>How in the world did you cook in that Eureka? I have the same tent-applaud applaud.

It ain't easy, I'll tell you that. In fact, I believe that had I been
able to get on to a 'shelter schedule' where I could have been at a
shelter every other night, or so, without having to do a 6 mile day or a
24 mile day, I would have stayed out longer. Cold-weather cooking in a
Solitaire is the worst. Throw in the fact that I hate eating most
everything anyway. I'd made up my mind I was just going to buy some
sandwiches and try to keep them from freezing.