[at-l] Gotcha!

Mara and I did some hiking on the Metacomet-Monadnock Trail over the
holiday break. Mara's taken some teasing from her hiker "buddies" on
previous trips: high blowdowns that require a stepladder becoming know as
"Stitches step-overs", comments like "I like hiking with Mara 'cause I can
walk in the shade", etc.

So I look back down the trail where Mara is standing in front of a very low
blowdown, and she says "Did you go over or under?".

Can somebody get that knife out of my back? <g>

skeeter