[at-l] at-l Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia

JB> Anklebear brings up an important point. Digital formats change and
JB> converting to the current format all the time is a pain. The written word
JB> on the page however...

Good  point,  although  the  basic ascii plain text file format hasn't
changed  in  at least 25 years.  I can still read .txt files I created
in  the  early  80s  with VDE.  God, I sound old. If you know what VDE
was, you are old, too.

If  I was keeping anything really important, I'd make a backup copy in
straight ascii.

Chris