[at-l] Re: at-l Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia

Wish I'd thought of that!  :>(

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>
To: <gypsy97@bellsouth.net>; <at-l@backcountry.net>; "Jim Bullard"
<jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: at-l Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia

"Object lesson for future thrus: Keep your own backup copy of your on-line
journal."

Yes, and a printed-out copy, too, on acid-free paper.  I thought I had lost
our Camino journal, and I was frantic for several days until I bumped into
it on Works.  I use Word, but Works had come with the computer.  I had also
lost the original print-out.  I redid the print-out and made a disk of the
on-line one.  anklebear