> Re: [at-l] SoRuck attendance list

Alas, alack!
I will be winging my way to CA to make some $$ to pay for said house.
THREE WEEKS to move-in, the contractors says.
Anyone want to take any bets?
;-)
I figuire I'll be in by Valentines Day...
I'd post a picture of the ip-shaping Casa Del Shoe if anyone can tell
me how to do that.
Ruckless Shoe

--
     	AT Journal: