gypsy

From: "rgcmsg" <rgcmsg@charter.net>

<Well,   I guess every one has a different story. For instance it took me
<over 13 days to get out of Georgia, but that's just me (LOL).
<
<My Journal was once on line, but I cant find it now. Obviously its a long
<story.  It was on  "W's" web site way back in '98. I hiked with my wife and
<we traveled as the "Solemates".  If anyone has any clue as to how I can get
<to it, let me know, or is it gone forever.

<Ron