From: "Gadog430" <gadog430@charter.net>
To: "The List" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 6:15 PM
Subject: [at-l] Saturday Night Dinner Fever

Hello all.

First of all, I would like to thank all the people that have volunteered and
emailed me in the past few days that they are bringing supplies.

Here is the updated bringin list:
Miss Janet: Salad
Leslie Booher (who is a girl I might add): Salad dressing and a Ham
Doug Mathews (one T please): Salad
Greenbrier: Desserts (everyone's new best friend)
Linda Patton: Deviled Eggs and White Chili (I am highly highly interested in
this)
David Hicks: A treat for our veggie friends
Dancin Free: S'mores fixings and maybe paper goods (see latest email please)
Swallowtail: Salad add-ons or a layered salad
Someone is bringing rolls. I still don't know who.

I am bringing:
Meatloaf fixings
Mashed Potatoes (a heads-up, I make them with peelings still on)
Green Beans
Disposable Baking pans for the Meatloaf and the Ham
Starter logs for Clyde

This list sounds like a ton of food. I hope everyone will be hungry.
Yahoo!!!!!

Dawg