[at-l] Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia/Soulmates

Mara,

Thanks for posting that link to Ron and Cheryl.  I must have missed
something and wonder if one of them is one the list.  I followed their hike
back then and stayed in touch with them for quite a while.  I recall how ill
Ron was after the hike and that they eventually split up.  Would love to
hear what happened to both of them.  I remember what a hard time Cheryl had
because she was so tiny.  They both seemed like such nice people.

Hugs, Hummingbird