[at-l] SoRuck attendance list

As I said earlier, I was planning to bring a dessert, also.  Unless three is
too much.

Probably my espresso-chocolate cake.  Haven't decided yet.  Some of you have
had my fruit pizza.  That travels well.  What do you think?

Spent the last two days baking.  [For a planned meeting, which was
unexpectedly complicated by fixing stuff for the refreshments at church after
funeral tomorrow, which [in turn] postpones my planned trail work, this
weekend.]  So, I haven't crossed the bridge as to what I will do next week,
yet.

Just to re-confirm my 1/5 message -- I'm planning on bringing a dessert for
Friday night,  a vegetarian chili for Saturday lunch, and a vegetarian dish
for Saturday supper.

Chainsaw

BTW -- If the prices hold, I see about some salad makings.  Tomatoes were down
to 79 cents a pound, yesterday

BTW2 -- Anybody up for some of my sourdough?  Hoz'bout an olive oil &
rosemary?